The ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel Unite is a smart collaboration and meeting platform for enterprises that need modern, connected and secure meetings which transform collaboration and productivity. Built for medium-to large scale deployments, it comes complete with Intel Unite software to host meeting sessions, share content, and provide access control of conferencing and facility technologies.
ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel Unite is modernizing today’s conference rooms, transforming them into smart, connected spaces, so that on premise and remote attendees meet and collaborate more productively. It ensures that meetings start on time and connects all workers from any location, seamlessly and wirelessly. Designed for enterprise-grade security requirements, the ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel Unite delivers the access control enterprises need to enable meeting participation while also ensuring that the corporate network is protected.
With the ScreenBeam with Intel Unite
Bring people and ideas together with fast and easy wireless content sharing
- Simple-to-Use Collaboration Solution. Real-time content sharing, annotation, file transfers and more – AV streaming to room available with latest version.
- Easy Meeting Starts. Consistent, client-based user interface works with varied room sizes and capabilities.
- Wide Reach. Secure display sharing and viewing from devices anywhere on the business network. Connect in-room guests with ease.
- Broad Interoperability. Runs on any client device with Win* 7, Win 8.1, Win 10 or OS X* – iPad viewing support available with latest version.
Modernize work environments with an adaptable meeting room platform
- Connect Rooms to Cloud AV Solutions. Easily link room equipment to software solutions, including Skype for Business*
- IT-Friendly. Integrate room solution with IT infrastructure and manage remotely with existing tools.
- ScreenBeam 1200 is currently only sold in USA. Please contact your ScreenBeam account manager to inquire when it will be available in your country or inquiry via Click to Chat.
Currently available in USA only.
ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel® Unite™ powers modern, secure and connected meeting spaces that transform collaboration and productivity.
Seamless Collaboration and Faster Meeting Starts
ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel Unite empowers both on- and off-site attendees collaborate in meetings real-time. Meetings start immediately and feature wireless display technology that connects instantly to new or existing screens, projectors, or interactive whiteboards. Remote workers see the same content being displayed in the conference room, with the ability to interact with the document or image in real time. When the meeting ends, content can be distributed attendees using the built-in file transfer feature. Even better, ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel Unite integrates with existing conferencing solutions, such as Skype for Business* so that employees use this familiar technology with little to no training.
Smart and Connected Conference Rooms
With today’s distributed workforce, it’s important to know who is attending the meeting, either on-site or remotely, because confidential conversations and sensitive business information could be at risk. Thanks to the rotating PIN design of the ScreenBeam 1200 with Intel Unite, the meeting owner can rest assured that only the people who are invited are able to attend. Each attendee must enter the appropriate PIN to join the meeting, and rotating numbers add yet another layer of protection because they are dependent upon either proximity or invitation. Access control is customizable, and regardless of the access permission or location of attendees, all meeting data is hardware-protected on the network. Powerful, enterprise-grade security ensures that data is 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted and remains within the network.
This powerful solution also lightens the load on IT with remote management capabilities and a lower total cost of ownership. IT manages meeting rooms remotely while leveraging the existing management tools, systems, and policies already in place. Complete basic management tasks, apply patching, make repairs, or remotely access any conference room by using the administrative portal that serves as a “one-stop shop” for all tasks.
Industry Standard for Wireless Display
ScreenBeam solutions are used as the validation platform for wireless display functionality by companies like Microsoft, Intel, and leading PC OEM and device companies. Because of Actiontec’s deep roots as the industry leader, and our ongoing investment in supporting industry device manufacturers, you can be assured that you’re deploying the most broadly compatible, feature rich wireless display platform.
Because of Actiontec’s deep roots as the industry leader, and our ongoing investment in supporting industry device manufacturers, you can be assured that you’re deploying the most broadly compatible, feature rich wireless display platform.
• Processor: Intel i5-5300U vPro processor
• CPU speed: 2.3 GHz
• Cores/Threads: 2
• Intel HD Graphics 5500
• RAM: 8 GB DDR3L
• Hard drive: 64 GB SSD
• Intel HD audio via Mini DisplayPort
• Headphone/Microphone jack
• Four USB 3.0 ports
• Two Mini DisplayPorts v1.2
• Intel 7265 with Bluetooth
• 802.11 b/g/n/ac Dual-band
• Integrated Intel Gigabit LAN
• 1.92” x 4.53” x 4.37”
What’s included in the box
• ScreenBeam™ 1200 with Intel® Unite™ device
• Power adapter with multi-country AC plugs
• VESA bracket
• Installation guide
• Mini DP-to-HDMI adapter
• Windows 10 Enterprise
Enterprise Server Requirements
• Microsoft Windows* Server 2008 or greater
• Microsoft Internet Information Services with SSL enabled
– This will require a trusted web server certificate with an internal or public root of trust
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater
• Microsoft .NET* 4.5 or greater
• 4 GB RAM
• 32 GB available storage
NOTE: The IIS web server and Microsoft SQL database server can be installed on separate machines
Client PC Requirements
• Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
• Recommended latest patch level
• Microsoft .NET 4.5 or greater
• OS X* 10.10.5 and greater
• iOS 9.3 or higher
• Wired or wireless network connection
• 1 GB Ram
• 1 GB available storage
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
• Share one screen for presentation
• Split 4 screens pre-view
• Instantly switch to another participant’s screen for presentation
• Remote presentation with VPN connection
• Use annotations (temporarily) to draw attention to important information being shared
• Transfer files to other participants with a simple drag and drop.
• Use the extended mode feature to share your screen and multi-task at the same time.
• Meeting Lock to manage accessibility of the meeting
• Integrated with MS Outlook
• Integrated with Skype for Business
• Remote management to configure ScreenBeam 1200 setting
• Protected guest access: Peer-to-peer connection to ScreenBeam 1200 without access to the business network
• Support Win10, Win8.1, 8, 7 legacy PC for client
• Support Mac OS X for client
• Support iPad iOS (viewer only)
• All data is securely transfer using 256-bit SSL encryption and remains within the cooperate network
• 1 year limited