This is a legacy product and is no longer for sale. It has been replaced with the ScreenBeam 750. Specially designated for business environment, ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition enables users with Miracast-enabled mobile devices to wirelessly display any content on the TV or projector within a few seconds. Users share whatever is on their mobile device with everyone else in the room. ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition supports all the key manageability and security features that IT departments need.
With ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition
- Easily connect to displays and projectors – wirelessly
- Get meetings started quickly, no cables and connectors to struggle with
- Move around the room and interact with participants
- Increase productivity and collaboration
- Save network bandwidth, no Wi-Fi network required
- Save money, no cables to install
Compatible with Miracast Enabled Devices
Make Every Conference Room A Secure Cable-Free Zone
ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition streamlines the process of connecting PCs, tablets, and mobile devices to conference room displays. The receiver eliminates cable clutter and ultimately creates a highly collaborative environment. No more fumbling with connectors and cables, wasting everyone’s valuable time. ScreenBeam wireless display gives your users the ability to connect instantly and start every meeting on-time!
Optimized for Intel Pro WiDi
ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition was designed specifically for your Intel vPro systems and Intel Pro WiDi. Working with Intel, Actiontec designed and optimized ScreenBeam to deliver the best performance & reliability when paired with Intel Pro WiDi capable systems. ScreenBeam is Intel’s premier wireless display receiver for its vPro and Pro WiDi devices, so users can be sure they will get the best possible wireless display experience. Because Actiontec worked so closely with Intel, ScreenBeam supports a wide range of vPro systems from various PC OEMs. The solution works with Windows 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10 running Intel Pro WiDi software. Gen 5/6 Pro WiDi software required.
Manage Your Meetings, Securely
With ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition and Intel Pro WiDi technology, users are in control. As the first wireless display receiver certified to support Intel Pro WiDi Managed Meetings, ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition makes meetings interactive. No need to worry about accidentally sharing sensitive information on the wrong conference room display. With ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition, users can be required to verify their connection prior to actually displaying their screen. In addition, support for Intel vPro security features prevents outsider access to your network. Users can also be asked to enter a PIN in order to prevent unauthorized people from connecting to the display.
Device Management for IT
With the free ScreenBeam local management console included in the receiver, set up is simple. Users may rename a receiver, manage display ports, or change the PIN pairing password and much more. For medium to large deployments of ScreenBeam receivers, add the ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS). CMS includes a software that enables IT to easily deploy, manage, remotely configure, group, customize, apply policies, and push device firmware updates and all ScreenBeam receivers within the network.
No Wi-Fi Network Required
ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition connects directly to computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Now you can move heavy video traffic off the network, saving valuable bandwidth. The dedicated connection means users will not worry about crashing, lag times, and choppy or freezing video, which saves precious time. ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition features robust performance that delivers professional display quality and very low latency.
Industry Standard for Wireless Display
ScreenBeam solutions are used as the validation platform for wireless display functionality by companies like Microsoft, Intel, and leading PC OEM and device companies. Actiontec is Microsoft’s lead partner for wireless display and worked with Microsoft to develop wireless display capabilities in Windows 8.1 and 10 with Continuum. ScreenBeam is an official development partner for Windows 10 Continuum and is deployed in 1,600 Microsoft campus conference rooms.
Because of Actiontec’s deep roots as the industry leader, and our ongoing investment in supporting industry device manufacturers, you can be assured that you’re deploying the most broadly compatible, feature rich wireless display platform.
• H.264 compression
• Supports up to full 1080p30 resolution
• LPCM & AAC
• Supports 5.1 surround sound
• HDMI Type-A female connector
• VGA via adapter (optional)
• 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz
• WPA2, WPS virtual PBC, AES 128-bit
• HDCP 2.x for HDMI
HDMI-to-VGA Adapter (Model #YZ-050)
• Supports LPCM and compressed surround sound
• Supports VGA output: 480I/P, 576I/P, 720P, 1080I/P, 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×720, 1280×768, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1360×768, 1366×768, and 1920×1080
• Does not support protected content playback
Minimum System Requirements
Intel Pro WiDi application requires device with the following system requirements:
• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Mobile and Desktop Processor or later
• Intel® HD Graphics or Intel® Iris™ Graphics, with version 15.36.x.x driver or later
• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260, Intel® Wireless-N 7260, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, or Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265 wireless adapter, with version 17.13.x.x driver or later
• FCC, CE
• Localized to country of sale