ScreenBeam Business Edition
Catalog Number: SBWD100BE02
The First and Only Gen 5 Intel Pro WiDi Certified Wireless Display Receiver Available Today.
Specially designated for business environment, ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition enables users with compatible mobile devices to wirelessly display any content on the TV or projector within a few seconds. In seconds, you can share whatever is on your mobile device (presentations, documents, spreadsheets, videos, websites, apps, photos, etc.) with everyone else in the room. And ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition supports all the key manageability and security features that IT departments need.
Make Every Conference Room A Secure Cable-Free Zone
ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition streamlines the process of connecting PCs, tablets, and mobile devices to conference room displays. The receiver eliminates cable clutter and ultimately creates a highly collaborative environment. No more fumbling with connectors and cables, wasting everyone’s valuable time… Wireless Display gives your users the ability to connect instantly and start every meeting on-time!
Optimized for Intel Pro WiDi
ScreenBeam Business Edition was designed specifically for your Intel Pro WiDi devices. Working with Intel, Actiontec designed and optimized ScreenBeam to deliver the best performance & reliability when paired with Intel Pro WiDi capable systems. ScreenBeam is Intel’s premier wireless display receiver for its Pro WiDi capable devices, so you can be sure you’ll get the best possible wireless display experience. Because we worked so closely with Intel, ScreenBeam Business Edition supports a wide range of Pro WiDi capable systems from various PC OEMs. The solution works with Windows 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10 running Intel Pro WiDi software*
*Gen 5/6 Pro WiDi software required.
Manage Your Meetings, Securely
With ScreenBeam Business Edition and Intel’s Pro WiDi technology, you are in control. As the first wireless display receiver certified to support Intel Pro WiDi Managed Meetings, ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition makes your meetings interactive, while giving you the full control. You don’t worry about accidentally sharing sensitive information on the wrong conference room display. With ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition, users can be required to verify their connection prior to actually displaying their screen. And users can be asked to enter a PIN in order to prevent unauthorized people from connecting to the display.
With the free ScreenBeam local management console included in the receiver, setup is simple. You can rename a receiver, manage display ports, or change the PIN pairing password and much more. For medium to large deployments of ScreenBeam receivers, add the ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS). The CMS includes a software that enables IT to easily deploy, manage, remotely configure, group, customize, apply policies, and push device firmware updates and all ScreenBeam receivers within the network.
|Video:||– H.264 compression
– Supports up to full 1080p30 resolution
|Audio:||– LPCM & AAC
– Supports 5.1 surround sound
|A/V Interface:||– HDMI Type-A female connector
– VGA via adapter (optional)
|Wireless:||– 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz
– WPA2, WPS virtual PBC, AES 128-bit
|Content Protection:||HDCP 2.x for HDMI|
|HDMI-to-VGA (YZ-050) Adapter:||– Supports VGA output, 10-bit resolution up to 165MHz pixel rate of up to (1080p and UXGA)
– Supports LPCM and compressed surround sound
– Supports VGA output: 480I/P, 576I/P, 720P, 1080I/P, 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×720, 1280×768, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1360×768, 1366×768, and 1920×1080
– Does not support protected content playback
|Regulatory Compliance:||FCC, CE,|
|Warranty:||Localized to country of sale|
Minimum System Requirements
Intel Pro WiDi application requires device with the following system requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 operating system
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Mobile and Desktop Processor or later
- Intel® HD Graphics or Intel® Iris™ Graphics, with version 15.36.x.x driver or later
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260, Intel® Wireless-N 7260, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, or Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265 wireless adapter, with version 17.13.x.x driver or later
- Email support via the “Technical Support Request Form” is available to ALL products, and is always FREE.
Telephone based Technical Supports availability is determined by the product and the place of purchase.
- If you purchased the Actiontec product in a retail store, the accompanying documentation will identify the types of support available for that product.
- If you purchased the Actiontec product from your ISP, your first point of contact will always be the ISP.
If you are calling from within the United States, dial: 1 (888) 436-0657
- Fax based support can be utilized by any product, and it too is FREE.
- There is one Telephone number for Technical Support via FAX: (719) 522-9421