Cool things happening at ScreenBeam
Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence Webinar Series
Join us! As part of our partnership with Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence (BRSE), our new K12 webinar series will feature top education leaders.
Our first webinar will be on October 8th featuring Jayne Ellspermann, a nationally recognized and award-winning education leader serving school leaders at the state and national level, and named National Principal of the Year by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP).
Jayne’s session titled, “Leading from a Distance” will focus on how school leaders can support the new learning environment with confidence while creating a supportive culture for all stakeholders.
Other upcoming interactive sessions include:
- Thinking Through Technology and Instruction in Today’s Modern Classroom (Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 4pm Eastern), featuring Kerry Gallagher, JD and Assistant Principal for Teaching and Learning at St. John’s Prep in Danvers, MA., Director of K-12 Education for ConnectSafely.org and an EdSurge Columnist.
- Motivating Teachers – Empowering the Heart (Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 3pm Eastern), featuring Dr. Akil Ross, Adjunct Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of South Carolina, author of Empowering the Heart, and founder of HeartEd LLC.
To register for any or all of these sessions, please click here!
Stampede is now Exertis!
Did you hear the news? Stampede recently announced that its operations in the United States, Canada and Latin America are rebranding as Exertis, aligning with other DCC Technology owned companies around the world. According to President & CEO Kevin Kelly, going forward the newly renamed company will, beginning with Exertis ProAV, operate a series of specialist Exertis brands focused on the ProAV and Mobile Living channels.
As an Exteris manufacturing partner, both in the U.S. and the U.K., we all at ScreenBeam couldn’t be more excited and thrilled to hear this news. To help spread the word, the Exertis marketing team created a fun and entertaining video that you don’t want to miss watching!
Latest Industry News
Just like you, we are always working to stay on top of the latest industry trends and happenings. Here are a few of our favorites that we think you will enjoy reading as much as we have.
- Bloomberg: Jamie Dimon Sees Long-Term Damage If People Don’t Get Back to Work
- Wall Street Journal: Goodbye, Open Office. Hello, ‘Dynamic Workplace
- New York Times: As Schools Go Remote, Finding ‘Lost’ Students Gets Harder
Got questions about Wireless Display? Then you must check out our latest articles addressing security, improving team collaboration, 4K presentation, and more. Visit our new Wireless Display Guide for Enterprise and Education today!
New Podcasts & Blogs
Take a listen or a read. Here are some of our latest Collaborative Tech Talks’ podcast interviews and thought-leadership articles addressing today’s topics such as enabling safe workplace collaboration, tips and tricks to improving remote collaboration, touchless technology, as well as product updates!
- Empowering Active Teaching and Learning in Modern Classrooms
- The Orchestration Tool Every Teacher Can Appreciate
- Touchless Technology to Support Education During the Pandemic
- Remote Collaboration: Tips and Tricks to Navigate the New Normal
Download our new Whitepaper!
Download our new whitepaper: Wireless Collaboration in Enterprise Environments to learn how to effectively mitigate today’s common challenges and pain points to successfully enable wireless presentation and collaboration across your enterprise.