ScreenBeam Spring K12 Grant
The ScreenBeam Spring K12 Grant Program provides award-winning solutions to achieve equitable hybrid and distance learning across campus.
Spring K12 Grant Details
- Must be an accredited K12 institution located in the continental United States of America or Canada
- ScreenBeam will grant 1.06 units of SBWD1100P for every one (1) unit of SBWD1100P purchased. For example, 200 units purchased will receive 212 additional units under the grant
- Customers must purchase and take delivery of a minimum of 200 SBWD1100P units between February 1, 2023 and March 31, 2023 to receive the grant
- Maximum grant per customer is 500 units
- Product may be purchased through ScreenBeam Authorized Resellers
- Granted units will ship upon proof of purchase
How to Qualify:
- Complete and submit the grant submission form on this page
- ScreenBeam will respond to legitimate requests within one (1) business day
- Grant offer is available until March 31, 2023 or while supply lasts
- All grants approved will receive grant units upon completion of minimum purchase by March 31, 2023
Offer only available to eligible accredited K12 organizations located in the Continental United States of America or Canada. ScreenBeam Inc has sole discretion for determining eligibility. This grant offer cannot be combined with any other offer. ScreenBeam reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice. Offer is intended for the sole benefit and use of the accredited organization.